Friday, January 18, 2008

My special moment in Iowa

My first day in Iowa was a very pleasant experience. Getting together on the 5th floor of the Crown Plaza hotel at the meeting with fellow Marylanders and some of the Hillary staff who have been working hard for the campaign in Iowa for almost a year. That was an extraordinary experience for me.

This is because I was part of the first step in what will be the biggest change of event of our live time;to elect a woman for the president of United State of America.

It was a special moment for me to find out that not only we had a lot of folks from Maryland, but there were other Hillary supporters from all over America who were ready to go out there to canvas, make phone calls, work at rallies in a brutal cold whether. And we were all trilled to be there to do just that.

I was just so glad to be part of the change in American history with Hillary and her campaign in Iowa. I was really glad at the opportunity.
OluFunke B. Oderinde